COMMISSION PROCESS FOR YOUR EXCLUSIVE FINE ART PORTRAIT
We are excited to offer this very unique service to our clients. For those who are looking for a little something different this may be just for you! From beginning to end we strive to make these exclusive sessions a pleasurable experience with the end result of you owning an heirloom fine art wall portrait of your family that will bring joy for years to come.
Should you decide that you would like to commission the creation of a Fine Art Work the Session Fee will be paid at the end of the first consultation. This fee covers important processes for your Heirloom Art Piece.
The Process of Commissioning Teresa Arthur Photography for Fine Art Photography Art
1. GET IN TOUCH - Give us a call or email us today. Contact information can be found here. We schedule a consultation at this time.
2. CONSULTATION APPOINTMENT - Here we have you come in to chat, and see what we have to offer. Samples are readily available to help you decide. We discuss things such as your vision for the artwork, wardrobe choices, product offerings, pricing, and what you would be interested in purchasing (this determines how we are going to plan the actual photo session). We also explain in more detail how the session is photographed. The session fee is due at this time if you decide to book a session.
3. PORTRAIT SESSION - This is the actual photo shoot! This is a lot of fun as we guide you into position and "poses" as you and your family get "play" in the studio while we are gathering wonderful images with genuine expressions as your family interact with one another. This is what will make your heirloom piece unique when we create the artwork after the session. The session can take anywhere from 1 to 2 hours.
4. CREATIVE PROCESS- This is where your portraits are transformed into an artwork that is very unique. A very hands-on process designed by Teresa, your digitally painted heirloom artwork will take on a nostalgic feel. Part realism, part impression, this Americana style portrait will be unlike a regular family portrait. The process is labor intensive, and can take anywhere from 3 to 4 weeks to complete the portfolio. During this time you will be contacted to set up your proofing and ordering consultation.
5. PROOFING AND ORDERING APPOINTMENT - At this appointment you get to see the portfolio of artwork and place your order. Orders are paid in full before they can be submitted to the professional print lab.
6. The BEST part of all.....you come and get your artwork! With the choices we offer your portrait can be ready to hang when you get it home. You will also be sent home with care instructions for your new heirloom portrait. We will notify you when your order has arrived. This can take anywhere from one to two weeks once the order is submitted.
Get in touch with us today and let the fun and memories begin!